1. Search - Search for a local music teacher by selecting an instrument and entering your zip code. You can sort the teacher search results by number of miles, tuition rate, or alphabetical.
2. Book - Once you find a teacher suited for your needs, send a message to the teacher using our online form. The teacher will receive your message and contact you by either phone or e-mail to set up the first lesson.
3. Start - When you set up the first lesson time and place with the teacher, you will be ready to start your music education journey!
1. In Your Home or Teacher's Studio - Some students prefer a teacher that travels to their home. Some prefer to travel to a teacher's studio. They're both okay. Just let the teacher know what works best for you.
2. Private Lessons - Lessons are generally conducted on a one-on-one basis and individually customized to each student based on his or her individual needs, goals, and pace of learning.
3. Lesson length - Lessons typically occur for one hour once a week, but can be adjusted based on your preference.